A payment equal to 100% of the reservation is required at the time of booking.
Reservations cancelled 31 days or more prior to arrival date are fully refundable minus a $50 service fee. Reservations cancelled 30 days or less are non-refundable unless the property can be rebooked for the same dates of the cancelled reservation. If this occurs, the original reservation will be refunded 100% minus a $50 service fee.
No credits will be issued to a reservation for a shortening of rental dates within 30 days of the arrival date of the reservation.
- Must be 25 years old to rent and absolutely no parties are allowed.
- Individuals making reservations must be over 25 years of age and must be an occupant of the property during the entire reserved period. No guests are allowed. No parties are allowed.
- Due to safety concerns, we ask all children to be 12 years or older.
- Check-in is at 4pm unless prior arrangements have been made for an early check-in. If necessary, check in with owner to see if an early check-in is possible.
- Check-out is at 12pm.
- No smoking is allowed on any property. Due to high winds, dry terrain and proximity of fire department, this is a NON-SMOKING property. No smoking is allowed inside OR outside of any property. If any evidence is found inside or outside the property, there will be a smoking charge assessed of $500.00 to the credit card on file.
- No pets are allowed at any Treehouse Retreat property. If evidence of a pet is found at these properties, or you fail to inform us that you are bringing one, you will be charged a standard pet fee and additional $250 cleaning fee.
- No parties or day guests are allowed on properties without prior authorization from an Owner or A Treehouse Retreat. This is due to the fact that most of our properties utilize a septic system and can only support a maximum number of individuals at each property. Only guests registered on your reservation are permitted at the property at all times, no exceptions. Any violation of this guideline will result in immediate eviction from the property. In addition, a minimum fine of $500 plus the cost of any damages to the property will be assessed to the renter to the credit card on file.
- Weather Events: A Treehouse Retreat is not responsible for a change in weather conditions and does not give refunds or allow accommodation changes in the event of bad weather, storms, rain, or road conditions. In addition A Treehouse Retreat does not accept liability for any inconveniences arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing, damage caused by weather/road conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond its control.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations cancelled 31 days or more prior to arrival date are fully refundable minus a $50 service fee. Reservations cancelled 30 days or less are non-refundable unless the property can be rebooked for the same dates of the cancelled reservation. If this occurs, the original reservation will be refunded 100% minus a $50 service fee.
- Reservation Modifications: No credits will be issued to a reservation for shortening of rental dates within 30 days of the arrival date of the reservation.
- The property owners make every effort to maintain, clean, and have all mechanical items in top working condition. Sometimes mechanical problems occur. If you do experience any issues during your stay please contact the owners immediately so that repairs can be initiated. Unfortunately, A Treehouse Retreat cannot issue refunds for inoperable equipment.
- No hunting or trapping of any type of animal is permitted.
- No firearms are permitted on any Treehouse Retreat property.
- No shooting of any firearms of any type is permitted.
- No use of All Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s) that could damage the property is permitted.
- No Bonfires, charcoal BBQ grilling pits or open flames are allowed on properties. Propane grills are available for your use.
- No Fireworks are allowed on any property. Violators will be assessed a $500 fine if evidence is found on property that fireworks have been fired or/if neighbors report the matter to the County Sheriff or the owners.
- No loud music or other sounds which could disturb neighbors are allowed. Violators may be asked to vacate the property if noise complaints are reported.
- Please be kind to our neighbors. Quiet time on decks or outside in grilling areas is at 9:00 pm.
- No smoking is allowed inside or outside of the property. Due to high winds, dry terrain and proximity to fire department, no smoking is allowed.
- No pets are allowed. If evidence of a pet is found, or you fail to inform us that you are bringing a pet, you will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee.
- Please bag trash and leave in outdoor receptacles where available.
- Please also wash all dishes and place dirty towels in the bathrooms or laundry basket. Basic cleaning is provided, but an additional fee will be charged if excessive clean-up is required.
- Do not make any bed, so maid service will immediately know which beds were used.
- Excessive Wear and Tear: If excessive wear and tear is found on the Property or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, walls, etc…. the owners will charge reasonable cleaning and/or replacement of item fees to the credit card on file for the reservation.
Things to Know:
- Please understand that you are renting a private home that is located in the Texas Hill Country and outside of the city. As such, understand there may be snakes, scorpions, and other wild animals/insects or evidence of them on the property. Our properties are cleaned and exterminated frequently, however the owners cannot control or eliminate these 100%. Vacation homes are located near a ravine or some other waterway; while the owner of the property has taken reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of its guests, you should use common sense and extreme caution when outdoors or when allowing children outdoors.
- Due to this property’s location in the Texas Hill Country, television reception can sometimes be erratic, especially during storms. This is also the reason these properties do not have internet service.
- The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. If items are left behind, there will be a $25 fee to recover the item plus shipping costs assessed to return them.
- Please understand that our properties are personal homes and may contain personal items in closets, dressers, etc. Enough space has been made to assure you will have room for your own items. Please respect the personal property of our homeowners while you enjoy your stay. Missing or damaged items will be charged to the Guests.
Release and Indemnity:
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: Accommodations/Properties may include access to things that could be hazardous if reasonable care and caution is not taken to avoid injury. These items include but are not limited to: decks, windmills, grills, firepits, gazebos, benches, swings, lawn chairs, ponds, ravines, stairs, balconies, walkways, hot tubs, rivers, creeks or other waterways etc. Guest’s use of these facilities is at their own risk. Adults are responsible for the safe conduct of all children on the premises and shall take all appropriate measures to ensure their safety. Guest(s) holds Owner and its agent, A Treehouse Retreat and A Treehouse Retreat Luna Vista, and its employees harmless from any and all liability for damages and/or injuries resulting to Guest(s) or any invitees of Guest(s) whether said injury or loss is caused by Owner’s negligence or not.